People across the globe have been advised to wear face masks when they step out of their homes, as the world is still reeling under the COVID-19 scare. Therefore, face masks have become a compulsory part of our regular attire today. Do you know what is more dangerous than not wearing a mask? It is wearing the wrong mask! Here are some important points you should remember when you place custom bulk face mask orders for yourself, your employees, customers, or family.
What are some points to remember while placing custom bulk face mask orders?
Ensure that you choose a reputed custom-merchandise supplier, when you want to place bulk orders of customized masks. If you are a company, you may use these promotional masks to improve your brand’s visibility. Therefore, when you choose the wrong supplier, the entire purpose of your branding would be defeated.
According to medical experts, here are some tips you can follow to ensure that you are buying high-quality and safe masks, even when you are buying them online:
How to find the best masks online when you are placing bulk orders?
- When you want to customize the face masks to contain special logos, prints and designs, you should ensure that the cloth or the fabric of the mask is of high-quality.
- Always choose reusable face masks that fit comfortably on your face. They should be neither too tight nor too loose. This way, you can minimize the number of times you touch your mask to adjust it.
- When it comes to face masks, you should always give priority to comfort and breathability. Fashion & style aren’t important when you choose masks.
- Choose masks with multiple layers of protection, so that you can not only save yourself but also the ones near you from the pandemic.
- It would help if you gave a lot of importance to the fabric when you choose your masks. If the fabric is of the right quality, it will not shrink or lose its quality when it is being washed and used again. According to medical experts, masks made from tightly stitched fabric, like the 600-thread cotton masks, are ideal choices if you want your bulk production of masks to be safe as well.
- Never choose low-thread cotton masks, as they are very thin and don’t offer you any protection from the virus. Also, ensure that you choose masks with HEPA filters, as they are designed to protect you from 99.7% particulates in the atmosphere around you.